About Shell Key Excursion and Boat Trip
Escape to Shell Key, one of the few remaining undeveloped barrier islands on the Gulf of Mexico. Accessible only by boat, Shell Key offers island explorers one of the finest locations for exotic tropical shelling to be found anywhere in Florida. Shell Key is also a shorebird sanctuary, home to one of the densest shorebird nesting populations in America.
Cruise to this tropical atoll aboard the ISLAND HOPPER—a 34' stable and fast catamaran power vessel—and discover an ecosystem shaped by wind and sea and where manatees, dolphins and sea turtles play!
Once at Shell Key, you will have approximately 1.5 to 2 hours to relax, explore and go:
- Shelling for exotic tropical shells
- View exotic birds and sea life
- Snorkel in the turquoise blue waters
- Walk the sugar white sandy beach
Lose yourself in what is widely considered to be the most beautiful beach and waters in Tampa Bay!
On Board Every Shell Key Boat Trip
- FREE soda and bottled water
- Complimentary snorkel gear
- Complimentary shell bag
- Cooler with ice on board
Shell Key Trip Details
- Trip duration: 3.5 hours (1.5 to 2 hours on Shell Key)
- Check in: 8:30am
- Trip Departs: 9am
- Return to dock: 12:30pm
- FREE Parking
- Regularly Priced Ticket: $45 adult / $35 Child (3-12 years) / Tax and gratuity are not included in the ticket price.
or call 727-360-7411
Private Charter a Shell Key Excursion and Boat Trip
These amazing Shell Key excursions and boat trips are available for Private Charter. To learn more contact our Charter Specialist at (727) 360-7411 or by email at info@DolphinLandings.com.