About Egmont Key Excursion and Boat Trip
Egmont Key is a state park and one of the few remaining undeveloped barrier islands remaining in the Gulf of Mexico. The only way to visit Egmont Key is by boat. Dolphin Landings Charter Boat Center offers public and private trips.
Arguably the most beautiful waters in Tampa Bay can be found at Egmont Key. Declared a National Wildlife Refuge in 1974, Egmont Key offers a critical nesting area to Loggerhead Sea Turtles, Gopher Tortoises, and Box Turtles along with dozens of tropical migratory shorebirds. Dolphin Landings’ guests love snorkeling in Egmont’s turquoise blue waters, or strolling through Fort Dade’s ruins and 100 year old brick roads built during the Spanish American War. The island also boasts a 150 year old working lighthouse! It's no wonder why our island excursions have become so popular!
- Explore Fort Dade ruins
- View the 130+ year old working light house
- Search for exotic tropical shells
- View exotic birds and sea life
- Snorkel in the turquoise blue waters
- Walk the sugar white sandy beach
Lose yourself in what is widely considered to be the most beautiful beach and waters in Tampa Bay!
On Board Every Egmont Key Boat Trip
- FREE soda and bottled water
- Complimentary snorkel gear
- Complimentary shell bag
- Cooler with ice on board
Egmont Key Trip Details
- Trip duration: 4 hours
- Check in: 8:30am
- Trip Departs: 9am
- Return to dock: 1:00pm
- FREE Parking
- Regularly Priced Ticket: $50 adult / $40 Child (3-12 years) / Tax and gratuity are not included in the ticket price.